Holmes Hole Race Committee Boat Assignments 2014
Please report to the VHYC at least 45 minutes before the start of the race and please plan to attend the post race results for the race you are officiating. In order to qualify for awards, each skipper must serve on the committee boat. These assignments were selected randomly from the 15 sailors who participated in the most races last year, with
the next 4 as alternates.
HHSA 2015 Season's Race Schedule Committee Boat
2015-06-14 Sun 12:00 (Noon) Tune-up Course #4, 5, or 6 Michael Loberg
2015-06-18 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-06-21 Sun 08:59 12:00 (Noon) Sound Course #4, 5, or 6 Roger Becker
2015-06-25 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-06-28 Sun 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Harbor Course #1,2,or 3. Stephen Besse AM, Dan Culkin PM
2015-07-02 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-07-05 Sun 12:00 (Noon) Sound Sound Course #4, 5, or 6 Jim Dixon
2015-07-09 Thu 6:00 PM CANCELLED!
2015-07-12 Sun http://www.sailmv.org/vineyard-cup/
2015-07-16 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-07-19 Sun 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Harbor Course # 1,2 or 3. John Stout AM, David Lott PM
2015-07-23 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-07-26 Sun 10:00 AM Tarpaulin Cove Rendezvous David McDonough
2015-07-30 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-08-02 Sun 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Harbor Course #1,2,or 3. Adam Hayes AM, Jerry Goodale PM
2015-08-06 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-08-09 Sun 10:00 AM Robinson's Hole Rendezvous Stuart Halpert
2015-08-13 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-08-16 Sun 12:00 (Noon) Sound Course #4, 5, or 6 Bow Van Riper
2015-08-20 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-08-23 Sun 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Harbor Course #1,2,or 3. Mo Flam AM, Laura & Tom Welch PM
2015-08-27 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-08-30 Sun 10:00 AM Chappy Rendezvous Phil Hale
2015-09-03 Thu 6:00 PM
2015-09-06 Sun 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Harbor Course #1,2,or 3. Andrew Berry AM, Woody Bowman PM
2015-09-12 Sat MOFFETT RACE Separate entry required
Beck Colson, Irving Gates, Ed Cerrullo,
Alex Pardo, Dan Pesch, Mary Worrell
1. Tune-up race is not included in season's scoring.
2. 28 races are included, 40% of completed races can be discarded.
3. Half Season awards will be given for first place for June-July races, and Aug-Sept races.
4. All races will be scored by division.
Division A for Performance boats, Division B for Cruising boats.
Talk with race officer Becker if you have questions concerning division assignments.
5. Score for "did not compete" will be equal to total number of different boats in each division
that attended throughout the season.
6. Score for "did not finish" is equal to the number of boats competing in that race and division
7. Any contender for season's awards, must serve once on the committee boat on a Sunday.
Regular racers will be scheduled for service but new contenders should make sure they are included.
8. Handicap numbers for boats which have competed in fewer than 10 races in the last 3 three years
or which have been significantly altered from previous years could be changed during the season.